The Romanos Luxury Collection Resort
The Messinia region combines spectacular natural attractions, cultural values and tradition and over 4,500 years of fascinating history, evidenced by palaces and vaulted tombs from the Mycenaean era, classical temples, Byzantine churches and medieval castles.
The Romanos Resort has received exceptional recognition for its exquisite architecture.
The 321 incomparable rooms, suites and villas have been designed to introduce distinct Messinian elements, in perfect harmony with contemporary touches; stylish furnishes in white, cream and blue colors of absolute lush cotton and linen, accompanied by dark wooden materials and modern art paintings. All accommodations afford the unobstructed inviting views of the crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea, resort view or a wonderful backdrop of the golf landscape, full of olive groves and local flora.
Experience a cross-cultural notable epicurean journey at exclusive venues offering exquisite international and ethnic cuisine, as well as authentic local recipes. The Romanos Resort philosophy appreciates the fresh ingredients, based on homegrown and local produce, and the finest extra virgin olive oil.
Explore an exceptional menu of signature therapies at the Anazoe Spa, based on the harmonious combination of ancient wisdom and modern science, along with indulging oleotherapy® treatments, uncovered at nearby Nestor’s Palace and dated back to Homeric times. Anazoe Spa greatly utilizes the area’s exclusive natural and revitalizing ingredients like local herbs and olive oil.
- A total of 321 rooms, suites and villas offering Ionian Sea, golf or resort views - 128 of them with individual infinity pools
- Accommodation features: ceiling fan, A/C, 2 direct telephone lines, Wi-Fi Internet (at a fee), satellite plasma TV with movies on demand (at a fee), mini bar, electronic safe, bathroom with shower cabin and separate bathtub, Anazoe Spa amenities, bathrobes, slippers, magnifying mirrors, hair dryer, weight scale.
- Anazoe Spa: signature oleotherapy® treatments based on ancient health and beauty practices, utilizing the area's exclusive natural ingredients.
- Dining: a variety of exclusive restaurants featuring Greek, Italian, Lebanese, Asian, American and
- International cuisine and unique Omega Concept proposing menus based on the Omega Diet.
- Two signature 18-hole golf courses: The Dunes Course and The Bay Course
- Activities: diverse options, from scuba diving to kite surfing at Navarino Sea, hiking and biking at
- Navarino Outdoors, 9 different racquet sports at Navarino Racquet Academy and a fully equipped Health and Fitness Center
- Messinian Authenticity Program: guests are encouraged to discover the beauty, history and culture of Messinia by engaging in authentic cultural experiences
- Historical sites and natural attractions nearby, three of which are part of UNESCO World Heritage sites; ancient Olympia, Temple of Apollo Epicurius and Mystras.