- “Pisina” beach
- “Diapore” beach
- “Bella Vraka” beach
- Visit a big cave at Mourtos Island
An activity in a unique area of natural beauty. Some call it the Caribbean of Greece. Characteristic of the region is the green that dominates the beaches and the crystal clear turquoise waters. Impressive for its color and clarity is the beach “Pisina -Pool”. The kayak route is circular between the islands that make up Sivota. Our first stop will be at the beach of“pisina-pool” for swimming and snorkelling and a refreshing snack. We continue our trip crossing Diaporos, the narrow part between two islands where we will make the second stop for a swim in its crystal waters and explore the Great Cave. We paddle southtowards the small island Mourtos, passing from “kamara” with another stop for swimming to Bella Vraka beach. Finally we’ll return back to the port of Sivota completing our beautiful excursion.
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- Kayak and snorkeling equipment
What you should bring
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.