The Voidomatis river crosses some of the most beautiful areas of the country as it passes through the Viko-Aoos national park. The river originates from the gorge of Vikos and meets the Aoos river in the plain of Konitsa.
It is characterized as one of the cleanest rivers in all of Europe. In its passage one can admire the single-arched continental bridges with the most famous being the bridge of Klidonia.
A family rafting trip, an incredible rafting – canyoning experience in the impressive river Voidomatis.
Is a class 2 WW, this river offers from first-timers to hardcore rafters. it is a 2-hour ride on the river.
You will need to have with you a second change of swimwear or underwear. You will be given specialized rafting equipment that has been approved by proper health standards (sterilized waterproof suits, shoes, paddles, helmets, and life jackets). We will then transport you with our van to our destination where you will be given a 20-minute brief then your thrilling journey begins.
- We equip you with specialized rafting equipment such as neoprene outfit, (cleaned after use) neoprene rafting shoes, life jacket, rain jacket, helmet and a paddle (on cold winter days plus we give you gloves and a fleece).
- Changing rooms to change as well as showers.
- At the end of the journey, we provide snack.
- In the middle of the route we make a stop to get to know remarkably cultural monuments or swim in waterfalls
- We offer DVDs with photos to recall this fascinating one experience. In the middle of the route, we make a stop to get to know remarkably cultural monuments or swim in waterfalls.
What you should have with you:
A pair of underwear or your swimsuit.
A bath towel.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.