- Visit the stone bridges of Kokkoris, Plakidas, and the old Bridge of Vikaki gorge
- Visit the traditional villages of Kipoi, Tsepelovo, Skamneli, and Iliochori
- Hike a path, for 1 km, to Iliochori Waterfall for swimming in the crystal clear waters of the river
- Visit the open museum of Sarakatsaniki Stani and learn the history of the nomadic life of "Sarakatsani"
- Cook traditional food from Zagori in the forests of Gyftokampos, close to the river
Explore the traditional stone bridges of Zagori and enjoy a cool shower at the waterfall of Iliochori, on a magnificent off-road route with a cooking experience.
An excursion with a 4×4 vehicle for lovers of off-road routes that includes many of the beautiful villages of Zagori and combines the traditional stone bridges with a unique experience in the forests and nature of Zagori.
Our excursion starts with the destination of the traditional stone bridges of Zagori, starting with the most famous, the bridge of Kokkori and the bridge of Plakida or Tritoxo.
After being in the village of Kipoi, we will enter the forest in a unique off-road route, reaching the Vikaki ravine. There we will see the beginning of the Vikaki ravine, enjoy the unique landscape of nature and the old stone bridges that connected the villages.
Next stop in Tsepelovo square for a break and coffee or juice.
Then we will head to Iliochori. After reaching the village, we will hike to the waterfall, and in 25 minutes, we will be in one of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the area. We will enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the natural pool created by the waterfall, and then we will take the way back.
The next stop is Gyftokampos, where we will cook traditional food by the stream, get some strength and return.
- English-speaking guide/driver
- Hiking poles
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Picnic (seasonal fruits, energy bars)
- Cooking (Traditional trachanas, season salad)
- Liability insurance
- Meal at restaurant
- Personal accident insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Anything not mentioned above
Light clothes for hiking
Towels and swimsuit for the summer months
Light hiking shoes or hiking boots
Hat or beanie
Period of operation: May to October
Level of difficulty: Easy
Good physical condition
Age from 6 years and above
This excursion can start from Zagori, Ioannina, and Tzoumerka.
If you wish to start the excursion from the coastline of Epirus (Preveza, Parga, Sivota, Igoumenitsa) please get in touch with us.
Pick-up and drop-off are available from the hotel where you are staying.
Children should be accompanied by at least 2 adults.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.