- Half-Day guided trip with our VIP Mini-Bus (max. 10 people)
- Visit a small, traditional, three-generation winery since 1918 and enjoy free wine tasting
- Swim at Xygia natural spa
- Admire the verdant countryside of Zakynthos during a scenic bus transfer
- Take in the beautiful panoramic view of the famous Shipwreck
- Explore the old Monastery of Anafonitria, steeped in history and home to a patron Saint
- Make a quick stop at a local market and enjoy free tastings of local products
- Optional lunch at "Michalis tavern at Kampi" to taste traditional Zakynthian cuisine
- Visit "Aristeon," the old olive press factory and learn about the culture, history, and technology of olive oil production
Visit a small, traditional, three-generation winery producing local Zakynthian wine of surprisingly good quality since 1918. There, you will enjoy free wine tasting.
Swimming at Xygia natural spa. Free time to relax at the sandy beach and be enchanted by the healing properties of sulphur.
After that, you will have the chance to admire the verdant countryside of the island by an experienced bus transfer.
Be inspired by the beautiful panoramic view of the famous Shipwreck from above. An experience to die for!
Step back in time at the old Monastery of Anafonitria, a place of history and as well as, a memorial point where the patron Saint lived as an Abbot.
A quick stop at a local market where you have the opportunity to do a free tasting of local products and do some shopping.
Stop for lunch at the well-known “Michalis tavern at Kampi” (optional meal), where you can taste the traditional Zakynthian cuisine and enjoy the breathtaking view.
Final stop at “Aristeon”, the old olive press factory, where you will get acquainted with the culture, history and technology of olive oil production.
- Door to door pick up and drop off from your hotel within 10km from Laganas port.
- VIP Mini-Bus transfer
- Wine Tasting
- Tasting of Local products
- Personal expenses
- DEPARTURE 08.30 | ARRIVAL 15.30
- Pickup included from your hotel within 10km from Laganas port . Remote locations will be served on request for an extra cost. The price of the transfer depends on the distance between the hotel and the port and is charged only after consultation with the customer. After your reservation you will receive a message informing you of the transfer charge, and the time of departure.
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.