- Learn the history and legends directly from the locals
- Experience the panoramic view of Meteora
- Admire the interior of three monasteries
- Great chance to capture some wonderful photos
- Enjoy a value for money tour
Take this morning tour to Meteora and explore the breathtaking landscape. Learn why the hermits settled in the rocks caves a thousand years ago and how they formed an organized monastic community. Our tour leader, like a hospitable, well-informed local friend, will teach you everything about the local culture and history. See all six monasteries and visit three of them. Explore their remarkable architecture and admire the landscape’s natural beauty. Last but not least, take the opportunity to capture amazing photos that you will cherish forever.
- Transfer with a luxury VIP minibus
- English-speaking local tour leader
- Pick up/Drop off from your hotel in Kalampaka or Kastraki
- Free Wi-Fi in the bus
- All taxes
- We suggest that you bring with you appropriate clothing/footwear, your camera or smartphone and money for the monasteries entrance fees.
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a strict dress code. Men must wear long trousers. Women must wear long skirts and cover their shoulders. *Skirts are also provided at the entrance of each monastery.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.