- Visit attractions such as the Red & Black beach, and Oia
- Discover remote villages & experience the unique atmosphere of the island
- Relish a personalized and flexible experience with an experienced local guide
- Perfect tour for first-time visitors to Santorini or cruise ship guests
- Take in the spectacular views of the Santorini caldera
Begin your private tour in Santorini with a pickup from your hotel or the closest accessible place, and then spend the day visiting the most famous island in the world with an expert local driver/guide.
Visit the renowned Oia in the north of the island first. Oia is a must-see destination in Europe and one of the most photographed locations due to its charming blue-domed churches and spectacular panoramic views.
Drive across rocky hills and sparse grassland as you approach the ancient city of Megalochori in the island’s center. Take pictures of the stunning tiered bell towers as you stroll the winding paths. This village is made up of hundreds of modest whitish cottages with delicate architecture, lovely blue-domed churches, and underground cave dwellings. Learn about local culture and lifestyle in this picturesque and non-touristic setting.
The most thrilling part is now here! Enjoy a wine tasting at a family-run winery with three centuries of winemaking.
Then, visit Santorini’s most well-known beach, Red Beach, a rare natural phenomenon, and take magnificent pictures of the reddish cliffs and volcanic surroundings.
Approach the Lighthouse from the southwest. It was constructed in 1892, is one of the best examples of its kind in the Cycladic Islands, and is a great place to watch the sun set.
Next, arrive at the southernmost end of the island after a ten-minute drive and unwind on Perivolos’ black beach, which has wonderful beachside restaurants and crystal blue waves. We can spend an hour relaxing here, so you can go swimming or eat lunch (not included) by the shore.
Lastly, travel across a vineyard-covered landscape to the island’s highest point, the monastery of Prophet Elias, which rises 565 meters above sea level. Take in the serene surroundings and the magnificent views of the entire island.
Your private tour of Santorini will come to a close with a drop-off at the location where we picked you up after an amazing experience.
- Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking local tour guide
- Transport by luxury A/C vehicle
- Bottled water
- All taxes
- Personal expenses & gratuities (optional)
- Cable car tickets (6 EUR per person, per way) for cruise ship travelers
- Entrance fees at museums (optional visits)
- Lunch at a seaside restaurant (optional)
- Optional 2 hour-tour extention (8 hours in total)
Most travelers can participate. However, this tour involves some walking—there are some places that can only be reached on foot—as well as some hills and inclines. Participants should have a moderate physical fitness level; however, we always find the best alternative solutions to accommodate each traveler’s needs.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.