- Visit three wineries and enjoy a cellar tour of each as you discover their wine
- Taste up to 12 different sips of wine such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri, and Vinsanto
- Enjoy a platter of cheese and snacks to devour alongside wine tastings
- Receive personalized attention on a private experience
- Admire the enchanting countryside filled with picturesque villages and rolling hills
- Visits three renowned wineries featured in respected wine magazines such as Wine Spectator & Robert Parker
- Choose between day or sunset tour upon preference
Begin your private Santorini wine-tasting tour with a pickup from your hotel or the closest accessible place, and enjoy a day of tasting discovery with an expert licensed wine guide.
As you drive through dry fields and vineyards, learn more from the driver/sommelier about Santorini’s winemaking process and its peculiar viticulture.
Due to its volcanic aspa soil, Santorini can produce wine that is rich in minerals and has subtle flavor characteristics. On the island, grapes are grown in baskets that are close to the ground, which helps to retain precipitation. Follow the winemaking process from grape harvest to wine maturation by visiting the cellars of the wine estates.
Your guide will take you on a tour of one of the estate’s volcanic vineyards where you can taste up to 12 different island wine varieties from the region, including assyrtiko and vinsanto. On this wine tour, stop by three family-run wineries in Santorini. For an outdoor wine tasting and a dish of tapas with views of the Santorini caldera, proceed to the open terrace at the final wine estate.
After a fascinating half-day experience, your private Santorini winery tour will end with a return at the same point you were picked up.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- 5-hour private tour by an English-speaking wine tour expert guide
- Transport by luxury A/C vehicle
- Wine tasting experience of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece
- Local cheese and snacks to eat alongside wine tastings
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries
- Introduction to wine-tasting of Greek wines
- Vineyard and cellar visit
- All taxes
- Personal expenses & gratuities (optional)
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.