Vigla is a 4* family-run hotel situated in Tholaria, a traditional village northwest of Amorgos with welcoming and warm villagers.
It offers fully renovated rooms equipped with up-to-date facilities, restaurant of Greek traditional cuisine (Aegean cuisine certification) and 2 bars - one close to the pool with refreshing cocktails offered and another inside the Hotel.
You are invited to indulge in gazing down upon the panoramic view of Aegiali bay, the stunning mountainous landscape of Kroukelos and the eye catching villages of Lagada and Potamos.
If you want to get the most out of Amorgos, choose one of our activities: hiking, roadtrip, cooking lessons, dance lessons, etc. Check out the activities in detail here.
Especially for hiking lovers, our Hotel’s location, at an altitude of 182 meters above sea, makes it the ideal starting point for hikers since many paths begin in close distance.
- from Aegiali port - free of charge
- from Katapola port - extra charge
If you have your own vehicle, ample parking space in front of Vigla is available.
Alternatively, you can take the bus to reach Aegiali, Katapola (the second island's port) and Chora as the bus station is just outside the Hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you in Amorgos, the most magical island in Cyclades!
- Iron & Ironing Board (available on request)
- Adult and children’s outdoor pool
- Arrangements for cab(taxi) services
- Bathroom amenities
- Boat and bus route information
- Boat rental arrangements for sea tours
- bountiful homemade breakfast buffet from (07:45 - 11:00)
- breakfast basket (upon request
- Car or motorcycle rental arrangements
- choice of different pillows
- Contacts for equipment provision and scuba diving information
- Daily change of towels and frequent change of sheets
- Daily housekeeping
- donkey tour planning
- Express checkout service
- Fax, photocopying & scanner services
- Free transfer to and from the port of Aegiali
- Hiking trails information
- in-room breakfast, with extra charge
- Laundry (extra charge)
- Lounge bar
- Luggage storage
- Mobility accessible rooms & facilities
- Pool bar
- Pool loungers
- Private garage space
- Provision of map and travel guides
- Psimeni Raki (traditional Amorgian liquor) in every room
- Reception area (07:00 a.m. - 00:00 p.m. or upon guests’ arrival)
- Reception hosting at the restaurant area
- Restaurant (outdoors in terrace and indoors)
- Restaurant services
- room service (09:00 - 23:00)
- Safe deposit box
- Tour information
- Wireless internet connectivity in the common areas and rooms
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.
Mobile Offer 10%
Offer valid until: 24 October 2023
Non refundable offer
Offer valid until: 24 October 2022
Long stay offer
Offer valid until: 15 June 2023
Long stay offer
Offer valid until: 31 May 2022
Amorgos Trail Challenge offer
Book now and participate in the 5th Amorgos Trail Challenge
Offer valid until: 2 May 2022
Easter Package 2023
Offer valid until: 17 April 2023