- Taste up to 8 different glasses of wine such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri & Vinsanto
- Enjoy a Greek menu on board to devour alongside wine tastings
- Receive personalized attention on a private experience by a certified wine guide
- Private 5-hour sailing cruise to the Santorini Caldera
- Wine Tasting, Meals & Transfers are included
- Sunbath with soothing music and grab amazing photos of the world-famous Caldera
Begin your tour with a pickup from your hotel or the nearest accessible point, and embark on a day of sailing while sampling Santorini’s finest wines, selected and served by your certified wine guide.
Drive to the south of the island to embark and prepare for our private 5-hour cruise. Pass by the famous Red Beach, where you will pause briefly to photograph this unique, beautiful, and colorful volcanic landscape from the ocean. Then, pass by the stunning white beach, which is only approachable by boat, a stunning creation of major volcanic eruptions.
Witness the naturally sculpted Indian’s face on our way before entering Santorini’s caldera, where the picturesque lighthouse is on the summit of the cliff on the right. On the left, you can see the remains of an explosion, an island made of pumice called Aspronisi.
At this point, our sailboat has passed between the two volcanos (Palaia and Nea Kameni) and is approaching the sulfuric warm water of the hot springs. (warm springs).
Finally, you can swim in the calm and crystal clear waters of Thirassia island while enjoying a delicious meal prepared on board while admiring the caldera’s eastward view. On board, you will be able to see the spectacular Santorini sunset.
For safety reasons, the majority of the wine tasting will take place in Thirassia; however, you will have already enjoyed our first two wines until we arrive. The tasting includes dry whites, a rose, a dry red, and the renowned Santorini dessert wine. (Vinsanto)
Choose a sunset cruise to enjoy the sunset from the comfort of your boat. Following the magnificent sunset, we will return to the Marina of Vlychada, where your transfer will be waiting to take you back to the same location where you were picked up.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- English-speaking certified wine guide/sommelier by WSET
- Wine tasting of 8-glasses of Santorini wine
- 5-hour private caldera cruise
- Transport by luxury A/C vehicle
- Complimentary towels, jackets, snorkeling & safety equipment (to be returned to the crew)
- Greek/Mediterranean menu prepared on the spot
- Drinks & Beverages
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Volcano hike
Most travelers can participate. However, this tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.