- Embark on an exclusive Round Trip of the Milos and Poliegos (Blue Lagoon) cruise
- Explore stunning spots to swim, including Sikia Cave, Kleftiko spot, Gerakas sandy beach, Blue Lagoon of Poliegos Island, and White Rocks of Sarakiniko
- Pass by the multicolored rocks of Cave Vani and the Bear Rocks
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and afternoon seasonal fruits sourced from the local market
- Snorkeling equipment and swimming noodles available for swimming stops
- Relax in the boat's amazing lounging areas
Welcome aboard for an exclusive Round Trip of the Milos and Poliegos (Blue Lagoon) cruise! We embark on a magical journey to explore some of the most beautiful spots to swim in the area, including the Sikia Cave, the famous Kleftiko spot, Gerakas sandy beach, the Blue Lagoon of Poliegos Island, and the White Rocks of Sarakiniko. As we sail, we will also pass by the multicolored rocks of Cave Vani and the Bear Rocks, among other stunning sights.
During the trip, we will provide you with breakfast, lunch, and afternoon seasonal fruits, all sourced daily from the local market. You can also enjoy a range of drinks, including water, Coca-Cola, cold beer, and wine. When we stop for swimming, we will offer you snorkeling equipment and swimming noodles, so you can fully experience the crystal-clear waters of the area.
Our brand-new boat is equipped with amazing lounging areas, a wet bar, sunshades over bow and aft areas, electrically operated side terraces, sound system.
- Meals: Snack, Fruit
- Drinks: Open Bar (Water, Beer, Coca-Cola, Orange juice)
- VAT, Crew, Fuel, Tour guide English/ Greek speaker
- Snorkeling Equipment, Lifejackets
- Sun Cream, Bath suit, Hat
Our Boat is Brand New!!!
Length: 32ft / 10.3m
Beam: 10.2ft / 3.1m
Draft: 3ft / 1m
Cruising Speed: 30 knots
Year Of Build: June 2023’
Deck Guests: 8 + skipper
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.