- Learn the history and legends directly from the locals
- Experience the panoramic view of Meteora
- Admire the interior of three monasteries
- Great chance to capture some wonderful photos
- Enjoy a value for money tour
- Transfer with a luxury VIP minibus
- English-speaking local tour leader
- Pick up/Drop off from your hotel in Kalampaka or Kastraki
- Free Wi-Fi in the bus
- All taxes
- We suggest that you bring with you appropriate clothing/footwear, your camera or smartphone and money for the monasteries entrance fees.
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a strict dress code. Men must wear long trousers. Women must wear long skirts and cover their shoulders. *Skirts are also provided at the entrance of each monastery.
About the provider
We are a local travel agency aiming to make your journey to Meteora a truly unforgettable experience.
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.