Elysium Resort & Spa is Rhodes' premier 5-star deluxe beachfront resort hotel built in with contemporary style architecture in 3 separate buildings: Main building with 8 floors and an impressive atrium with 3 panoramic lifts and a large garden lagoon at the ground level. Two separate additional wings with 7 and 6 floors respectively. Elysium hotel is distinguished by the elegant decoration and upgraded aesthetics in both public areas and the guestrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms as well as in all public areas. Luxury, style and quality of service are the core values that make Elysium stand in a class entirely on its own.
The Elite Club
The Elite Club is the executive floors of the Elysium and offers to distinguished guests an exclusive holiday experience by providing personal attention to fine details, as well as upgraded facilities and services. The Elite Club occupies 2 floors on the main building with 64 sea view rooms of all types (Standard, Superior, Junior Suites, Suites, Luxury Suites and Presidential Suites), with their own check-in area and lounge exclusively for the guests of the Club.
The Elite Club Privileges:
Check-In – Check-Out:
- Private area for check-in and check-out
- Late check-out until 16:00 based on availability
- Upgraded room design, furniture and fabrics
- Wooden floor
- Cordless telephone and Voicemail service
- Free Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Bottle of mineral water on a daily basis all stay through
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Hydromassage bathtub
- Branded personal care amenities
- Bathrobes & sleepers
- Daily maid service with afternoon turndown
- Pillow menu
- Cotton 100%, satin bed sheets
Elite Club Lounge:
- All-day complimentary juices, refreshments, coffee/tea, canapés, light snacks and fruits
- Wide selection of international newspapers and magazines available at the Lounge
- Guest Relations Executive exclusively for the Elite Club guests
- Exclusive restaurant for breakfast (Roof-top panoramic restaurant) serving enriched American buffet breakfast.
Dining & Bars
- Emerald Restaurant serves full American breakfast buffet, with Greek traditional items served at the main restaurant and its terrace.
- Elite Club guests have at their disposal their own exclusive restaurant for breakfast, at the Senses rooftop panoramic cafe, serving enriched American buffet including Greek traditional items.
Lunch: Fresh a la carte restaurant by the pool with adequate terrace at the ground level serving local and Mediterranean delicacies in an authentic atmosphere.
- Emerald main restaurant with a spacious terrace at the ground level will serve a table d’hôte menu based on international cuisine.
- Noble gourmet à la carte restaurant, located on the top floor of the main building, offers a multisensory culinary experience focusing on Rhodian cuisine that no one should afford to miss. In 2022 and 2023, Noble managed to be awarded all three of the most prestigious Greek Awards: The Athinorama Toque d’Or, the Greek cuisine award, as well as the FNL award with two stars.
- Fresh a la carte restaurant by the pool with adequate terrace at the ground level serving local and Mediterranean delicacies, including stone grill dishes, in an authentic atmosphere.
Dress Code: We would like to inform you that our hotel does not apply a strict dress code. However, smart resort attire is preferred during dinner. Kindly avoid beachwear, shorts, flip-flops and slippers. The hotel reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone in the restaurants if deemed to be inappropriately dressed.
- Full Room Service Menu in operation from 07:00 to 23:00
- Room Service with a late menu between 23:00 – 07:00
Bars: The Elysium Hotel operates three bars which also serve light snacks:
- Crystal Lounge Bar with its impressive architecture above the atrium, its large window panels, and its open-air terrace allows customers to relax while overlooking the Aegean and the lush gardens. Live piano melodies accompany guests while enjoying unique theme night cocktails.
- La Piscine Pool Bar on the lagoon pool island serves light snacks and refreshing cocktails during the day.
- Almyra Beach Bar, right on the beach, serves light snacks and refreshing beverages during the day. The magnificent scenery in combination with the lounge music, easy-going atmosphere & entertaining shows (subject to weather conditions at the beginning and end of the season) during the night, creates a feeling of well-being and becomes the ultimate spot to unwind after a day on the beach.
Sports: Cybex-equipped fitness center; floodlight quick tennis court; fitness activities including yoga, pilates and aqua gym; mini golf, boccia court, beach volley, and nearby water sports station (operated by an independent professional). An 18-hole Golf course (Afandou) is 8 km away.
Spa: State-of-the-art spa offering the world-renowned ESPA treatments & products, with a dedicated area of 800m2 featuring a reception lounge, 13 separate treatment rooms, Yoga & Pilates studio, relaxing area and an outdoor pool with hydromassage. The Spa offers a wide range of ESPA signature rituals, facial and body treatments focused on releasing stress and tension whilst promoting inner balance and harmony. All guests having treatment within the Spa will be offered complimentary use of the Spa facilities, which include the luxurious Heat Experiences and the outdoor hydro massage pool.
Pools: Two outdoor pools: Lagoon style pool (1610m2), as well as a second separated smaller outdoor pool for kids and a pool with hydromassage (140m2) exclusively devoted to Spa guests. All pools are with fresh water.
Beach: 400m long sand & shingle beach directly in front of the hotel. Sunbeds & umbrellas, both at the pools and on the beach, as well as beach towels, are available for hotel guests free of charge. Beach Suites (gazebos) available on a daily charge.
Entertainment: Live piano music at the Crystal Lounge Bar and at the Noble Gourmet Restaurant. Soft, evening entertainment shows and various theme nights are featured on a daily basis between June and September (in low season this depends on weather conditions).
Shopping: A mini market, a gift shop, and a rent-a-car office are located within the hotel premises.
Conference & Incentives: Elysium Resort & Spa features two fully equipped conference rooms (140m2 each) with state-of-the-art AV technology. Each room with a capacity of up to 180 delegates in a theater-style, can be separated into two rooms of equal size (70m2 each) and has natural daylight through large panoramic windows that offer magnificent sea views.
Energy Conservation: The hotel operates under a BMS (Building Management System) to enable efficient energy management while it has also implemented a range of energy-saving and eco-friendly initiatives, including the installation of energy-efficient glass panels, utilization of gas for reduced environmental impact, implementation of a comprehensive litter separation system, and the use of energy-saving bulbs, among other sustainable practices. Additionally, the property has earned prestigious certifications such as the “Green Key” and the “Blue Flag,” highlighting its commitment to environmentally responsible operations. Furthermore, the hotel is proudly certified with Travelife Gold, underscoring its dedication to sustainable and responsible tourism practices. The Elysium Resort & Spa is also certified with the food safety management system “ISO 22000: 2018”.
- 24-Hour Reception / Front Desk
- Baby Sitting (on request)
- Beach Bar
- Beach Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Beach Volley Court
- Bell-Boy Service
- Boccia court
- Car & Motorbike Rental
- Daily Maid Service
- Doctor (upon request)
- Fax & Photocopy Service
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Gift Shop
- Internet Corner
- Jacuzzi Swimming Pool
- Laundry & Ironing Service
- Lobby Lounge
- Mini Golf
- Mini Market
- Outdoor Playground
- Parking Area
- Pool Bar
- Pool Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Pool Towels
- Room Service (24 hours with late menu from 23:00 to 07:00)
- Satelite TV
- Spa with the world famous ESPA brand
- Swimming Pool (Fresh Water)
- Swimming Pool with Children's Area
- Tennis Court
- Toilets for disabled people
Book your stay with peace of mindCurated list of top-rated hotels across Greece.
Direct booking benefitsBy booking directly through the hotel's booking engine, you'll enjoy exclusive offers, better room selection and personalised service.
Effortless booking & cancellationEasy for you to book your ideal hotel. Simplified cancellation process for a stress-free experience.