- Tour begins with a guided tour of the Tomato Industrial Museum
- Admire Vlychada beach and Black sand beach on the coastline of Perivolos
- Visit the village of Emporio and learn about the Venetian castle
- Cycle through vineyards and learn about grape varieties, climate, and volcanic soil
- Drive through wine roads to Akrotiri
- Stop at the traditional cafe Punta for a tasty and refreshing break
- Continue up the caldera to the village of Megalochori
- Admire the unique view of the caldera
- Cycle through the vineyards for a sweet travel memory
The tour begins with a short guided tour of the Tomato Industrial Museum.
Along the way we will admire Vlychada beach and then Black sand beach on the coastline of Perivolos. After that we will go up to the village of Emporio to learn a few secrets about the venetian castle. We will cycle between the vineyards and discuss the varieties of grapes, the climate and volcanic soil.
Then, through the wine roads we will drive to Akrotiri where we will go to the traditional cafe punta for a tasty and refreshing break.
We will continue up the caldera after the pleasant break, to the village of Megalochori, where we will admire the unique view of the caldera that will take your breath away.
Finally, after the pleasant break, we will cycle through the vineyards that will lead us to the sweetest travel memory.
- E-Mountain bike Rock Machine storm 70-29(sport drive)
- E-bike with fork and seat-post suspension
- Helmet, water bottle
- Visit the Tomato Industrial Museum
- Refreshing snak, coffee, soft drink or wine tasting in a traditional local café
- Experienced tour leader
- Traveler’s insurance
- Transfer from and to your accommodation
- Transfer to the departure point
- Buying traditional beverages and souvenirs in the area
- Extra meals and drinks apart from the snacks included in the tour program
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.