- Visit a cheese farm in Naxos and interact with farm animals
- Feast on a variety of delicacies made from freshly picked farm products
- Explore a nearby village and visit a traditional pottery workshop
- Owner presents ancient pottery art and assists children in creating clay masterpieces on the wheel
- Visit a young beekeeper and learn about the importance of bees in the ecosystem
- Taste delicious honey produced by the bees
- Witness bees at work in a protective glass display to overcome any fear of bees
In this specially tailored experience, you will be taken to a cheese farm deep in the heart of Naxos where your children will meet and feed the farm animals and help the owners make their delicious cheese! Then, you will gather around the family table to feast on all sorts of delicacies, with freshly picked products from the farm.
You will then head towards a nearby village and a traditional pottery workshop, where the owner will give us a presentation of his ancient art and help our little friends create a clay masterpiece on the wheel!
Up next, a visit to a young beekeeper, who will let our little friends know how brilliantly bees support the ecosystem for millions of years and will offer them a taste of his delicious honey. A presentation of bees at work in the safety of a protective glass will be sure to engage everyone’s attention and will help to overcome any fear of bees!
- All food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Private guiding services
- All legal taxes
About the provider
Philema Food Tours
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.