- Experience Corfu's Highlights on this Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour
- Discover Achillion Palace and enjoy the views of the famous Mouse Island
- Explore the charming Corfu Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Corfu hotel/Corfu cruise port
Following a pickup from your cruise ship or your hotel by your private vehicle, set off on a private tour to discover the Best of Corfu! Enjoy the scenic drive to the picturesque village of Gastouri, where you will visit the impressive Achillion Palace - one of Corfu’s must-see attractions. The Palace was once the summer residence of Empress Elizabeth of Austria, also known as Princess Sissi, who built this in 1890s to escape the tragedies of her life including the death of her beloved son. Get a glimpse of the fascinating story of the “Sad Empress’’, as you visit the rooms of the Palace, admire significant artworks and discover Sissi’s more personal belongings, including her own jewelry. Then, explore the Palace’s fabulous gardens and marvel at the statues of significant Greek historical figures including the two imposing statues of Achilles- the hero of Greek mythology after whom the Palace was named!
Leaving the Achillion Palace, hop back on your private vehicle and drive past the coastal resort of Perama until you reach Kanoni, once the capital and heart of Corfu! From your vantage point, enjoy spectacular views of the famous Mouse Island and the whitewashed Vlacherna church - perhaps the most photographed spot of Corfu! Legend has it that Mouse Island was formed when the ship that had taken Odysseus back to Ithaca, his home port, was turned into stone by Poseidon, God of the sea!
Your last stop on this tour is the charming UNESCO-recognized Corfu Town! Take a stroll along the maze of narrow streets, soak up the fascinating architecture and have the chance to admire the Town’s most important landmarks including the imposing Old Fortress, the Palace of St. Michael and St. George and the 300-year-old Church of Saint Spyridon, with its distinctive bell tower! Wander around the little streets, enjoy shopping in the countless souvenir shops, or sample the delectable local cuisine in one of the traditional tavernas in the heart of the Town. Along the way, you will also see some famous filming locations of the famous ITV series "The Durrells" that was recently shot in Corfu!
By the end of this tour you’ll have explored the best that Corfu has to offer! Sit back, relax and enjoy the comfortable journey back to your cruise ship or your hotel!
- Private Half-Day Tour by private, modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup from your hotel or your cruise ship
- Professional driver
- Professional Tour Guide (if relevant option is selected)
- All Taxes
- Pickup: Pickup from your Corfu hotel or Corfu cruise port.
- Hotel pickup can be arranged from Corfu hotels located maximum 20 km from Corfu Town including the areas: Corfu Town, Kanoni, Alepou, Agios Gordis, Kontokali, Kommeno, Daphnila, Gouvia, Dassia, Ipsos, Perama, Benitses, Agios Ioannis Peristeron, Marbella, Moraitika, Glyfada, Agios Gordios, Paleokastritsa etc. Pickup from more distant areas can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Pickup time: Flexible. Pickup time can be arranged upon receiving your booking.
- Please note that the standard language for all our tours is English. Other languages can be provided upon request/availability.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.