- Carefully chosen stops, easy access guarantee and accessible transfer with ramp
- Experience The white pearl of Rhodes
- Enjoy the alleys of Lindos
- Visit a traditional family pottery
- Experience more than a tour - your guide will share their love of the history with you
The white town of Lindos is reached after a relaxing drive along the south coast, which offers different landscapes with varied nature and insight into the island's life. The car-free old town of Lindos is as you may know it from Postcards: white painted houses, small taverns, narrow streets and plants in pots on the stairs. Ideal to stroll through the souvenir shops.
The spectacular location by the sea, the view of the bay and the Acropolis give the town additional elegance. Visiting a family manufactory, one learns that traditional pottery is still practiced today and it is a good opportunity to take a nice souvenir.
Notes on mobility
Inspected and carefully chosen stops
Easy access guarantee
Accessible transfer with ramp
Assistance pets are allowed
- Accessible transportation with ramp
- Trained driver and guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Personal assistance
- Rental of aid equipment
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Personal Assistance
- Aid equipment
Duration: 4 hours
Type: private group tour
Price: up to 4 persons
Pick-up point: from Cruise Port or any hotel
- max. 4 Wheelchairs foldable
- max. 4 Rollator Users
- max. 2 Mobility scooter Users
- max. 2 Electric wheelchair
- In English
- Other languages on request (extra cost may apply)
- Guiding using sign-language on request
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Safety measures applied
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.