Ikos Olivia blends seamlessly with nature, set in 22 acres of evergreen landscape and surrounded by pines and olive groves.
Overlooking 450m of glorious sandy beach and the deep blue of the Toroneos gulf (and just 40mins from Thessaloniki Airport), this enchanting setting epitomizes relaxation and spacious elegance. The property consists of 136 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, enjoying stunning sea views and 159 luxury bungalow suites, which are set in the heart of nature, featuring manicured private gardens and exclusive deluxe areas.
Guests can enjoy the extensive, fully serviced secluded sandy beach, which acts as the ideal hideaway or play area for couples and families. Cool off in one of the heated outdoor pools including a fresh water lagoon style swimming area. For a truly magical experience, take a dip in the heated indoor/outdoor pool located at the Ikos Spa by Anne Semonin and take in the stunning vistas from the floor to ceiling glass windows.
- 450m long sandy beach
- 4 Heated pools
- 4 a la carte restaurants (3 restaurants with menus signed by Michelin starred chefs)
- 1 Mediterranean Buffet restaurant
- 6 Bars (offering cocktails by award winning mixologists)
- 300 wine labels selected by Ikos Sommelier (included)
- Beach & Pools Service
- Spa by Anne Semonin (Fitness Studio, Gym, 6 Treatment Rooms, Sauna/Hammam, Hairdressing & Nail Salon)
- Sports & Watersports facilities
- Adults Only Areas
- Kids Clubs (Crèche, Mini and Teen Club)
- Childcare Service on the Beach
- 24 hour Room Service (included)
- Mini Bar daily replenished (included)
- Ikos Dine Out Service