- Raft under the Lousios natural tunnel of trees
- Show your rafting skills at the technical rapids of Alfios
- Have fun whilst swimming and jumping in the crystal clear waters
- Take the ultimate selfie at the impressive waterfall of Vrodos
Lousios River is where Zeus, father of Olympian gods bathed himself.
We will paddle in Lousios and Alfios rivers, which are of 2nd-degree difficulty. We'll then make various stops for a swim in the river’s crystal clear waters and for selfies in the densely vegetated gorge. Our ending takes place at the spectacular bridge of “Koukos” from where we will hike to a nearby waterfall.
Upon arrival to our base in the village of Maratha, our team will welcome you. You will be given your neoprene suit and safety equipment to change. You will then enter our bus taking you to the starting point. Your guides will give an introductory lesson on paddling and safety and ..let the fun begin!
- 10.15: Meet at Trekking Hellas Base
- 10.15-10.45: Take your gear and change
- 10.45-11.15: Transfer to the starting point
- 11.15-12.00: Rafting lesson and safety briefing
- 12.00-13.45: Rafting with stops for swimming
- 13.45-14.15: Hike to Vrodos waterfall
- 14.15-14.45: Transfer to base
- 14.45-15.15: Change and departure
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
What you should bring:
- Swimming suit or second pair of underwear
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.