- Download, before your visit, a digital audio tour on your smartphone andgain important insights into the history of the Delphi sanctuary
- Marvel atthe beauty ofthe Temple of Apollo,the Athenian Treasury,the Castalian Fountain,the Theater, and more.
- Experience at your own pacea dynamic site of unblemished natural beauty and spiritual power
- Enjoya fun and quirky storytelling concept
Follow in the footsteps of the ancient pilgrims who journeyed to seek wisdom from the mythical Delphic Oracle, the database of the then known world!
Before entering the archaeological site, quench your thirst in theCastalian Springand learn about the adventures of Apollo, the founder god of the sanctuary. What terrible crime had he committed to be purified here? Continue to the Roman Agora, where the ruins of the ancient shops reveal how thousands of years before you hopped that bus to Parnassus, Delphi had already been a prominent attraction for ancient travelers! The votive offerings, lush memorials and the countless treasures that powerful cities and rulers of proverbial wealth left behind them will haunt your imagination as you stroll along theSacred way. Admiring in peace the imposing beauty of theTreasury of the Atheniansand the Stoa where once important information was posted, you’ll discover that, after all, our forefathers weren’t so different from us now; man’s desire for power and knowledge has long been the linchpin of societies. TheTemple of Apollowill cast a spell on you with its mysterious legends. Was Apollo’s Oracle the Google of the ancient world? Let the site give you the answers you’re seeking as you take in the mesmerizing view of the mountainous landscape!
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the spiritual power of Delphi with an immersive audio tour on your phone.
- Self-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- An activation link to access your audio tour
- Offline content (text, audio narration, and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance fee to the site and the museum
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know before you go
- Please consider that is an audio tour of the archaeological site. Admission fees are not included in the price
- Prior to your visit, download the mobile app from Google Play/Apple Store, select the audio tour "Delphi: Google of the Ancient World" & download it on your smartphone to enjoy it offline
- The audio tour can be used repeatedly both online and offline. Use your headphones to best enjoy
- Also, prior to your visit, make sure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring on a pair of earphones/headphones
- An Android or iOS smartphone is required. (Windows phones are not compatible with the app)
- Please ensure you have enough storage space. (required size for the app & tour: 100-150 MB)
- Kindly note that transportation is not provided and travelers will need to travel to & from the site on their own
- Please wear sunscreen and a hat during the hot summer months
About the provider
Clio Muse Tours
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.