- Start your evening in downtown Athens with an exploration of the area of the Acropolis, including a tasting of the best yoghurt in town.
- Explore Plaka, the oldest neighbourhood of Athens built in the shadow of the Acropolis.
- Visit one of the most impressive venues in Athens and taste top quality delicacies such as cheese, cold cuts, olives and bread
- Wash it down with a sample of unique Masticha liquor.
- Discover Monastiraki, Athens’s most multicultural square.
- Visit the area of Psirri and enjoy the best delicacies this location has to offer.
- Finish off with a mezze dinner, and if you are still up for a mouth-watering dessert, let us surprise you!
- Taste on if the most iconic Greek deserts! Loukoumades!
Athens is arguably even more beautiful at night! So why not join us on our evening tour where you can experience the taste of Greece under the gazing Greek gods?
The tour begins with a tasting of Greek yogurt in the midst of the
captivating neighborhood under the Acropolis. Stroll through the picturesque
areas of Plaka and Anafiotika where you will taste a wide selection of olive
oils, cheeses, and cured meats. For those coffee lovers that can drink it at
any time of the day, smooth Greek coffee awaits you and for those that are
worried they’ll be doing the ‘Syrtaki’ dance all night, a glass of homemade
lemonade instead. Moving on, experience a local’s typical breakfast/snack of
koulouri and bougatsa, freshly baked! You shouldn’t leave Athens without having
experienced the culture of Greek mezze; little plates of delicious home-cooked
treasures, all washed down with a shot of Raki. After a quick stop for an ice
cream made from fresh, creamy Greek milk, we will take you to one of the best
rooftop bars in the whole of Athens. There you can enjoy a shot of alcohol
whilst taking in breathtaking views of the Acropolis, in a relaxing yet
- All food tastings, non bottled water, alcohol is included at the last stop
- Anything you purchase during the tour
Explore more things to do
Reserva con confianzaWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.