• Reach your cruise stress-free with included pick-up and drop-off shared shuttle transportation
• Wear your casual look and capture the Myconian breath-taking sunset from the water
• Experience an Adult- only sail for an off-the beaten-track experience
• Discover the natural beauties of the windy Island on sunset time
• Enjoy your “Aperitivo” as music plays on board
• Savour tasty snacks of traditional Greek flavours
The unique Sunset Sail Cruise in Mykonos addressed to Adults-only for an off-the-beaten-track experience.
Cruise Timetable 2024 (according to the sunset time):
• May 13th to June 01st: 18:15 – 20:45 hrs
• June 03rd to July 20th: 18:30 – 21:00 hrs
• July 22nd to August 14th: 18:15 – 20:45 hrs
• August 17th to August 31st: 17:45 – 20:15 hrs
• September 02th to September 11th: 17:30 – 20:00 hrs
• September 14th to September 30th: 17:15 – 19:45 hrs
Embarkation is in late afternoon, about 30 minutes before the above set departure according to the sunset time.
You will be picked up by our complimentary shuttle transportation to reach the embarkation point.
A quick sailing ride will start along the coast of Mykonos enjoying the beautiful scenery and followed by a stop on a protected bay (swimming stop not available). This cruise is an alternative way to discover the real and natural beauties of the windy Island on sunset time. Pick your drink paired with tasty snacks of traditional Greek flavours in a simple well cared and friendly atmosphere of a sailing yacht. Watch the breathtaking landscape of yellow, orange and red colours while the sun goes down in the very blue Aegean Sea. Savour the enchanting atmosphere and make sure to bring your camera to capture this magical moment.
✓ Sailing Yacht cruise for 2,5 hours + crew
✓ On-board “Aperitivo” of 2 drinks (house wine, sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks available)
✓ Snacks to pair with your drink
✓ Music on board
✓ Complimentary pick-up and drop-off shuttle service
✓ Free Wi-Fi
✓ All safety equipment
✕ A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge
✕ Gratuities at guests’ discretion
Details on Meeting Point:
Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included and is either from/to the hotel or a designated meeting point depending on the location of the accommodation. It is shared transportation that includes stops at multiple hotels/meeting points with maximum waiting time 02 mins per stop. If missed, you will need to call us that morning to find out where the embarkation point will be and you will have to reach it by your own means and charges.
The embarkation time is 30 minutes before the above departure cruise timetable, set according to the sunset time.
*At the pick-up point the participants will be able to recognize the shuttle by the front sign saying 'Sunfos Alessia Yachting'.
• Good health is necessary and moderate physical fitness level matches to the sailing cruise requirements. Cases of pregnancy, mobility and health restrictions must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to ensure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
• The size and type of sailing yacht operating the cruise is allocated by the cruise operator according to the current weather conditions and the number of participants so as to ensure a safe and comfortable sailing experience.
What to bring with you:
• Passport or ID card (original, copy or photo)
• Windbreaker - waterproof jacket
• Spare clothes to change in case you get wet
• No high-heeled shoes are allowed
Any comments you think necessary to know, please notify us very well in advance:
• Mobility or health issues
• Food allergies
• Dietary restrictions (i.e. vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free)
Good to know:
Mykonos is nicknamed “Island of Winds”. The Cyclades - the complex of islands where Mykonos belongs to - have been geographically shaped from the phenomenon of wind called “Meltemi”. Every summer the low barometric pressure from the Balkans clashes with the higher hot blasts from Africa and in this way the north wind of “Meltemi” is formed. Thus, the wind in Mykonos is completely normal and part of the lifestyle of both locals and visitors. It will ultimately leave its mark on your own Mykonos holiday album. According to the weather during the cruise, the selected beaches for swimming are the most protected ones and less windy. After all, this is also the experience of being on a sailing yacht, setting the sails to the wind needed as it is the primary engine power. Occasionally during the season there might not be enough wind or the convenient wind direction to set sails and only in such cases, the sailing route will be motorized.
About the provider
Sunfos Alessia Yachting
Explore more things to do
Unbesorgt buchenWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.