- Sail across the isolated former pirates’ lair, Baos, and immerse yourself in its diverse landscape with the Mykonos catamaran sailing tour.
- Get surprised by the archaeological sights in Delos island and be all ears as the experienced crew narrates fascinating facts about its mythological significance.
- Set foot on the nearby Rhenia island, dive into the transparent azure waters, and avail yourself of the heavenly set environment relaxing and appreciating the warm touch of the Cycladic sun.
- Keep yourself hydrated with refreshments throughout the Mykonos sailing day trip and indulge in the delicious delicacies and a mouthful meal served by the friendly crew.
Hop on the luxe Mykonos catamaran sailing tour and set sail to the mesmerizing Aegean horizon unfolding your path. Discover the tiny islet, Baos, a former pirate’s lair, explore the historic Delos island and its important archaeological significance and swim in the delightful turquoise waters in Rhenia. Enjoy the smooth cruise onboard the Mykonos sailing day trip, feast on the delicious meals prepared by the crew, and marvel at the endless blue cinematic surroundings that calm the eye.
Leave the ordinary aside and take part in a fascinating journey sailing across the hidden Aegean jewels with the Mykonos catamaran sailing tour. Pick among the morning or sunset cruise and sail across the northern part of the island before you set your eyes on the picturesque former pirate’s lair, the Baos island. Make your way towards Delos island, known for its archaeological and mythological importance, make a quick stop to capture the imposing sight unfolding before your eyes, and get involved in captivating storytelling about the history of the island.
Set sail to the nearby Rhenia island, swim in the crystal clear azure waters, and snorkel around a small beautiful cove exploring underwater life. Get on board and fuel up with a delicious full meal served on board and make your way back to Mykonos. Cruise along the famous Little Venice area in Mykonos, avail yourself of the mesmerizing sunset view if on a sunset Mykonos catamaran sailing tour, and snap amazing shots of yourself and your loved ones. Head towards the port and end your Mykonos sailing day trip with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Fuel and yacht
- Captain and crew
- Meal and drinks
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Towels & jackets
- All fees and taxes
- Start your Mykonos catamaran sailing tour: Get picked up from your hotel, board the luxurious catamaran and greet your professional and welcoming crew and skipper. Make yourself at home and get ready to set sail towards the hidden Cycladic gems away from the noisy Mykonos.
- Cruise past a former pirate island: Come across the isolated Baos island, once shelter to pirate gangs crossing through the Aegean Sea, and get to know the fascinating storytelling about the arid yet picturesque islet.
- Explore the uniqueness of Delos island: Cruise along the coastline of Delos island, appreciate the raw beauty unfolding before your eyes and witness ancient Greece’s notable archaeological and mythological legacy on one of the best Mykonos sailing tours.
- Have a blast on Rhenia island: Drop anchor in Rhenia and dive into the transparent cool waters surrounding the island. Bask in the sun, enjoy the pristine and blissful landscapes and get ready for a mouthful meal served on board before you mark your way back to vibrant Mykonos.
- On semi-private tours, transportation is available only from/to hotels in Mykonos
- The sunset cruise takes the same route as the morning cruise.
- We advise you to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunblock.
About the provider
Dolphin Navigation Mykonos Luxury Cruises
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.