- Paddle your own sea kayakand see Rhodes from a unique viewpoint
- Enjoy ahomemade picnicatTraounou Beach
- Visit Ladiko Beach and Anthony Quinn’s Bay, two of the most beautiful bays on the island. Anthony Quinn’s Bay being widely known due to the classic film “The Guns of Navarone”
We start our amazing sea kayaking tour at Kathara Beach in Faliraki. After teaching you all you need to know, we start paddling along the East Coast of Rhodes.Sea Kayaking Tour -The Pirates’ Routeallows you to experience three of thebest beaches on Rhodesfrom up close.On the way, you get to admire breathtakingrock formationsand thestunning colours of the Mediterranean Sea. Along the route you even have the chance todive into these beautiful waters, direct from your kayak – a once in a lifetime experience!
During the sea kayaking tour we also visit somesea caves. Another amazing highlight of Sea Kayaking Tour -The Pirates’ Route – not to be missed! Before our delicious, and well deserved,picnic lunch on one of the locals’ favourite beaches, you get the opportunity tosnorkel and explore life below the surface of the water. Those with an even more adventurous streak can also try cliff jumping if they so desire.
After our traditional Greek picnic lunch, we head back. Nothing can compare to thiseco-friendly way to explore the coastline of Rhodes. Moreover, our expert guides keep you safe, entertained and tell you all they know about thelocal history, geography and wildlifehere on Rhodes.
Distance: 12 Km/6,5 Miles
Duration: Total: 5Hrs (Paddling Time: 2,5 – 3 Hrs)
- 08.30:Meet at the beach
- 08.30 – 09.15: Kayak fitting and briefing
- 09.15 – 11.00:Paddling
- 11.00 – 12.30:Time for snorkelling, swimming & picnic
- 12.30 – 13.30: Paddling back
- 14.00:End of program and start of drop off service if chosen when booking
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide (Certified by BCU)
- Traditional picnic lunch
- Snorkelling Equipment (mask & tube)
- Souvenir photos
- Pick up and drop off (if chosen when booking the activity)
What should guests bring:
- Small bag
- Your own personal water bottle – as part of our environmental policy, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses and sunblock
- Spare pair of shoes that you don’t mind getting wet
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.