- Enjoy a hassle-free visit with an entry e-ticket for the Acropolis of Athens
- Download the app and your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit
- Marvel at the beauty of the Theatre of Dionysus, the Propylaea, the Erechtheion, the temple of Athena Nike and the Parthenon and learn about their hidden treasures
- Discover the rich background of the site following in the footsteps of early Athenians at your own pace
Experience the Acropolis of Athens and South slope at your own pace with askip-the-line e-ticketand a captivating self-guidedaudio touron yoursmartphone.
Receive your ticket by email, download the app and the audio tour on your phone, prior to your visit, and travel back in time to admire the unparalleled excellence of ancient Greek architecture.
Put on your headphones and discoverthe archaeological site of the theatre of Dionysus, the relics of theAsclepieion, the stunningOdeon of Herodes of Atticus, the temple of Athena Nike, the majestic Propylaea, theParthenonin its sheer beauty, the peculiar temple of Erechtheum and the Belvedere viewpoint, through the power of storytelling.
Learn both historical information and uncommon stories and anecdotes from ancient times.
Tour’s content is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tour can be used repeatedly andanytime, before or after your visit.
This is an unmissable opportunity to experience the glory of Classical Athens and relate to your surroundings in an entirely original way.
- Adult entry ticket for the Acropolis and the South slope
- Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English, French & Spanish
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps)
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go:
- The e-tickets will be sent by the local supplier in a separate email (check your spam folder)
- Download the ticket(s) & audio tours while on Wi-Fi prior to your visit (no wi-fi/4G on-site)
- The multi-site ticket allows one entrance to each site and is valid over 5 consecutive days
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (350 MB)
- Proceed to the entrance of each site with your e-tickets printed or downloaded to your phone
- Please note that due to the uneven ground the tours are not wheelchair accessible
Free/reduced admission tickets do not have skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site.
- EU citizens aged 0-25 are entitled to free admission, however, they must wait in line to show an ID card or passport
- From April 1 to October 31, non-EU citizens between 6 - 25 yrs & senior EU citizens over 65 are entitled to a 50% reduction to the admission upon presentation of their passport.
- Children up to the age of 5, from non-EU countries, are entitled to have free admission tickets upon presentation of their passport for verification of their age and country of origin. However, they'll not have skip-the-line privilege.
About the provider
Clio Muse Tours
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.