Hertz in Greece
The road to establishing Autohellas-Hertz as the largest car rental company in Greece and Europe began in 1966 in Crete, where Theodoros Vassilakis signed a partnership agreement to become a Hertz agent. Nowadays, the company continues to lead the way on the Greek and foreign markets.
- In 1974 Hertz Hellas was fully acquired by Theodoros Vassilakis and renamed Autohellas S.A.
- The company is engaged in car rentals and trade, with more than 50 years’ experience in the auto business.
- It is the largest national Hertz franchisee in the world.
- Since 1978, it has consistently been in first place as the largest national Hertz franchisee in the world.
- Its network extends to 8 countries with more than 115 service locations, 51 of which are at airports.
- With investments of nearly €1 billion in the fleet, facilities, networks and technology over the last decade.
Reserva con confianzaWe have carefully selected the most trusted experience providers across Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.