- Visit a renovated olive press museum to learn about traditional olive oil production methods
- Taste a variety of products made with olive oil
- Explore the narrow streets of Koronos
- Visit a family-owned tavern and coffee shop in Koronos
- Swim in the crystal clear waters
- Visit a family-owned beach tavern in Lionas
- Relax in the secluded fishing village of Lionas
- Marvel at the immense blue sea
On your way to the more remote part of the island, you’ll visit a renovated olive press museum where you will be given a presentation of how olive oil used to be produced before electricity and modern-day machines. Having learnt about the painstaking process and appreciated this gift of nature from a new perspective, you will then be offered a wide variety of products to taste, all of them made with olive oil.
You will continue towards the North and after a long and informative drive through the mountains, you’ll arrive at the idyllic village of Koronos, one of the most remote, traditional and beautiful villages of Naxos. Enjoy the chance to explore the narrow streets before you end up at a family owned tavern and coffee shop, to enjoy a local refreshment of your choice.
Ready to hit the beach? Time to drive some more through the mountains, and explore the different landscapes and witnessing the island’s diversities. Next up is another family-owned beach tavern, this time in the scenic bay of Lionas. By the time you finish your swim in the crystal clear waters, Mister Yorgos and his wife will have the catch of the day ready and served. Far away from crowds, this secluded fishing village is the ideal setting to relax and enjoy fresh seafood while gazing at the immense blue
- All food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Private guiding services
- All legal taxes
About the provider
Philema Food Tours
Unbesorgt buchenWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.