- Visit the magnificent Drogarati Cave and marvel at the beautiful stalactites and stalagmites
- Visit the Robola winery and taste the famous Robola variety of wine
- Visit the majestic Cave of the Nymphs, the Melissani Lake
- Free time at the cosmopolitan village of Fiscardo and the fishing village of Assos
- Short stop at Myrtos Beach, one of the most famous beaches in Greece
Spend a memorable day steeped in history and culture discovering Kefalonia with an expert guide. Explore the whole island, taste local wine and visit the most impressive sights.
Commence a scenic island drive through olive groves, vineyards and thick cypress glades. Passing through the Mount Aenos you will visit the Robola Winery and taste the famous Robola variety of wine. Explore the Drogarati Caves, famous for their acoustics where orchestras have held concerts and opera singers such as Maria Callas have sung. Visit the geological phenomenon that is the Melissani Lake which is in an underground cave. Enjoy a relaxing boat ride on the turquoise waters as the sun shines into the cave. Next, we go for lunch to the cosmopolitan village of Fiscardo, untouched after the great earthquake of 1953. Leaving Fiscardo you will head to the little fishing village of Assos, which gives the impression of being an island of its own. En route on our way back, you’ll make a photo stop at Myrtos Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned coach
- Hotel pick up/drop off service
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance fees to Melissani & Drogarati
- Personal expenses
Drogarati cave: There are 118 Steps to walk down and then obviously up. Comfortable walking shoes are necessary.
Complimentary pick up service is provided from hotels located in the areas of Poros, Skala, Lixouri, Argostoli, Lasi, Minies, Svoronata, Karavados, Trapezaki, Lourdos, Katelios. Please advise your hotel upon booking.
About the provider
Explore more things to do
Réservez en toute confianceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.