- Experience Meteora independently
- Enjoy a value for money two days trip
- Explore one of the world’s most popular UNESCO sites
- Visit all six monasteries
- Learn all about Meteora’s history directly from the locals
- Roundtrip train tickets from Athens to Meteora
- Accommodation at a 3 or 4 star hotel (including breakfast)
- Includes our Amazing Meteora Sunset tour
- Includes one tour or activity of your choice
- Pick up/Drop off from Kalampaka’s train station and your hotel in Kalampaka
- English speaking local tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi in the bus
- All taxes included
- We suggest that you bring with you appropriate clothing/footwear, your camera or smartphone and money for the monasteries entrance fees.
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a strict dress code. Men must wear long trousers. Women must wear long skirts and cover their shoulders. *Skirts are also provided at the entrance of each monastery.
- Important Notice: After the booking’s confirmation you will receive the train's roundtrip (Athens to Meteora) e-tickets to your email. Please don't forget that you should get to the Central Railway Station of Athens (Stathmos Larissis) and travel to Kalampaka with the 07:20 train on your own. Our tour leader will be waiting for you at Kalampaka's train station holding a signboard with your name.
About the provider
We are a local travel agency aiming to make your journey to Meteora a truly unforgettable experience.
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.