- Skip the line and enter the Acropolis Museum with your skip-the-line e-ticket
- Download, before your visit, the digital audio tour on your smartphone and discover fascinating stories about the exhibits
- Admire stunning exhibits, such as the Caryatids, the Parthenon's sculptural decoration and the votive offerings found on the slopes of the Acropolis
- Gain insight into the life and rituals of ancient Athenians
- Marvel at the iconic modern design of one of the world’s top museums
Enjoy at your own pace the dazzling Acropolis Museum with a skip-the-line e-ticket combined with a self-guided audio tour on your smartphone. Receive your e-ticket by email, download the self-guided audio tour on your smartphone and travel back in time to experience the glory of Classical Athens. Listening to a brilliantly tied narrative, you'll experience the architectural wonders of the Golden Age of Athens and admire some of the finest examples of ancient Greek art.
As you enter the museum, you’ll admire the impressive glass floor showcasing ruins of an ancient settlement buried below and gear yourself up for the first gallery, where you’ll get an insider’s view of everyday life in ancient Athens. You’ll discover bygone wedding customs and ancient surgery practices as you gradually ascend to the next floor, where the exhibits will guide you through the riveting journey of the city’s transition to democracy. Weaving around monsters, heroes, gods and iconic representations of the human body, you’ll follow the evolution of ancient art. Continuing to the third floor, you’ll get straight into the heart of the Parthenon and see the narrative of the Panathenaic Procession, pieced together on the frieze of the temple. Engrossing tales from Greek Mythology depicted on the metopes and pediments of the temple, such as the birth of goddess Athena and the battle of the Centaurs, will fire up your imagination. Finally, your tour ends with the culminating age of Greek style, the classical period, and some of the most famed artworks of Ancient Athens, including the iconic Caryatids, the curvaceous maidens who have witnessed the turbulent 2.500-year story of the Acropolis and are waiting to share it with you.
This is a unique opportunity to enjoy a hassle-free visit to one of the best-ranked museums in the world through an award-winning storytelling concept!
- Entrance fee/ adult e-ticket for the Acropolis Museum
- Skip-the-line service (e-ticket sent to your email)
- Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English
- Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or Headphones
- App not compatible with Windows Phones
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know before you go
- Download the mobile application, prior to your visit, select the audio tour “Acropolis Museum: the Treasures of Athena” and download it on your smartphone to avoid roaming charges
- Tickets need to be either printed or downloaded on your phone
- Please note that Vouchers are not your tickets and are NOT ACCEPTED at the entrance
- The audio tour can be used anytime, online or offline. It is necessary to bring along your own headphones in order to enjoy the audio-tour
- Skip the main ticket line and proceed directly to the expedited line to get your ticket scanned
- Please note that upon arrival at the Acropolis Museum, visitors go through a security check. To avoid delays, avoid carrying large bags and luggage
About the provider
Clio Muse Tours
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.