- Kayak along the Athenian Riviera, past spectacular cliffs, beaches, and caves
- Feel like Robinson Crusoe in the island of Archi
- Admire the Temple of Poseidon, from a unique angle, few people have the chance to experience
- Enjoy Greek energizing and refreshing snacks
- Finish your adventure with a delicious meal overlooking the endless blue sea
- Choose a morning or sunset trip according to your schedule
We pick you up from your hotel in Athens and drive along the Athenian Coast, enjoying marvelous sea views. We leave the city behind us driving through the beautiful Mediterranean landscapes until we reach the beach of Cape Sounion. Here we get ready for an amazing sea kayak experience. After our equipment check and safety briefing, our tour is ready to begin. We paddle along the coast and enjoy the crystal clear waters, mighty cliffs and hidden caves.
Our first stop is in the island of Archi or on one of the beaches of Legrena for a swim and refreshing snack. Having refueled our energy we continue to Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon. The temple is truly breathtaking even from sea level. Our tour also includes a visit to the Temple of Poseidon. We end this great day with a delicious Greek meal at a Greek tavern.
- 09:00: Departure from your hotel/other accommodation in Athens and scenic drive through the Athenian Riviera
- 10:30: Arrival in Cape Sounion beach
- 10:30 – 11:00: Equipment fitting and ready to go
- 11:00-13.00: Sea Kayaking with a stop for a swim and a refreshing snack
- 13.00-14.00: Arrive in Cape Sounion Beach & visit the Temple of Poseidon
- 14.00-15.00: Lunch in Tavern
- 15.30-17.00: Return to Athens
- 15:00: Departure from your hotel/other accommodation in Athens and scenic drive through the Athenian Riviera
- 16:30: Arrival in Cape Sounion beach
- 16:30 – 17:00: Equipment fitting and ready to go
- 17:00-19.00: Sea Kayaking with a stop for a swim and a refreshing snack
- 19.00-20.00: Visit the Temple of Poseidon
- 20.00-21.00: Dinner in tavern
- 21.00–22.30: Return to Athens
Important Note: The timing is subject to weather conditions and the capability of participants. The guides may alter the starting point to match the above requirements.
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Entrance fees
- Greek traditional snack
- Greek Mediterranean meal
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.