- Enjoy a Private Panoramic Tour of Corfu
- Discover the famous Paleokastritsa, also known as the ''Capri of Greece'' and visit the UNESCO-recognized Corfu Town
- Enjoy the breathtaking views from the ''Balcony of Gods'' in Lakones
- Hotel pickup/drop off included
- Add a private professional tour guide for a more comprehensive experience
Your day kicks off with a pickup from your hotel or cruise ship by your private vehicle!
Enjoy the scenic drive to Paleokastritsa, the world-famous coastline, renowned for its breathtaking beauty, incredible views and countless bays! When your private vehicle climbs the hill leading to the 13th century monastery, step back in time as you discover the beautiful old church with the lovely gardens and gaze out on the incredible sea view. Soak up the natural beauty and take a boat trip to explore the famous caves of the area! (extra cost).
Hop back on your private vehicle and travel next to the traditional village of Lakones, home to some of the the best views of the island! Pause in a café, known as the "Balcony of the Gods'' and enjoy breathtaking views while sipping a cup of Greek coffee like a local!
Your tour continues with a visit to charming Corfu Town. Discover Corfu’s history and culture as you explore the most important sights and buildings of the Old Town. Amongst others, you will have the chance to admire the Church of Saint Spyridon, the Town Hall and the Liston, designed based on the Rue de Rivoli in Paris. Walk through the beautiful stone-paved alleys with the little shops and discover the countless charms that have made Corfu Town such as favorite destination!
At the end of your tour, meet your driver and enjoy the comfortable journey back to your hotel or cruise shop.
- Private Half-Day Tour by private, modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup from your hotel or your cruise ship
- Professional driver
- All Taxes
- Pickup: Pickup from your Corfu hotel or Corfu cruise port.
- Hotel pickup can be arranged from Corfu hotels located maximum 20 km from Corfu Town including the areas: Corfu Town, Kanoni, Alepou, Agios Gordis, Kontokali, Kommeno, Daphnila, Gouvia, Dassia, Ipsos, Perama, Benitses, Agios Ioannis Peristeron, Marbella, Moraitika, Glyfada, Agios Gordios, Paleokastritsa etc. Pickup from more distant areas can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Pickup time: Flexible. Pickup time can be arranged upon receiving your booking.
- Please note that the standard language for all our tours is English. Other languages can be provided upon request/availability.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.