- Swim in the crystal turquoise water of Myrtos Beach
- Explore the excellent selection of boutique shops in Fiscardo
- Enjoy a relaxed meal of traditional local dishes, continental cuisine or freshly caught seafood in one of the many taverns in Fiscardo
- Visit the picturesque village of Assos and stroll around the harbor side while admiring the views
- Experience the unique charm and beauty of three of the most popular destinations in Kefalonia
If you want an unforgettable day on your holiday you must join us for an excursion to explore Assos, Fiscardo and Myrtos Beach.
Our first stop will be the amazing beach of Myrtos for swimming in the crystal turquoise water.
Then, in Fiscardo, the only village that wasn’t affected by the 1953 earthquake, where you can explore the excellent selection of boutique shops. The village has many taverns, where you can enjoy a relaxed meal of traditional local dishes, continental cuisine or perhaps freshly caught seafood.
Early in the afternoon, we will arrive in Assos, the most picturesque village on the island, where you can stroll around the harbor side, admire the views with a coffee or an ice-cream.
· Road trip in Kefalonia
· Pickup and drop-off
· Transporation in an airconditioned minibus
· Experienced driver
· Swimming stop at Myrtos Beach
· Food and drink
· Guided tours
· Entry tickets
Schedule: ( Timetable are approximately )
Pick up Lassi
Pick up Argostoli
Pick up Sami
15.20 – 15.30
Myrtos Photo stop
Drop off Argostoli
Drop off Lassi
Unbesorgt buchenWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.