• A Full Day of Photography and Creativity: Enjoy a full day of exploring the city and capturing its essence through your camera lens, guided by a professional Leica Academy photographer
• Learn from the Pros: Benefit from the expertise of a professional photographer from the prestigious Leica Academy who will offer personalized guidance and instruction
• Create a Stunning Portfolio: After a day of shooting, head to the Leica Academy for a portfolio creation and review session. Get feedback, refine your techniques, and leave with a beautiful portfolio of your work
Welcome to the Photography Day Tour with Athens Leica Academy!
Unleash your creativity and capture the essence of Athens through the lens of your camera! Join us for a full day of photography and exploration designed for passionate travelers and photographers of all levels.
With the guidance of a professional Leica Academy photographer, you'll explore the charming Plaka neighborhood and choose your preferred photography theme - whether it's architecture, archaeology, social impact, landscape, street, or a combination of themes. Our lead photographer will share their expertise, tips, and favorite shooting locations to help you make the most of your time in Plaka.
Don't be shy about shooting in public - our photographer will help you overcome your fears and boost your confidence and body language skills. The Plaka area is perfect for discovering exciting and unique photo opportunities.
After a delicious lunch break, we'll head to the Leica Academy, where our instructor will work with each guest to refine their techniques and create a stunning portfolio. Join us for a fun and inspiring day of photography, creativity, and exploration!
* If you'd like to experience shooting with top-notch photography equipment, it's available for an additional cost.
- Professional Leica Academy Athens Photographer
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- Snacks and refreshments
- All relevant taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Basic physical condition
- Age 14 years old and above
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunblock
- Waterproof jacket/membrane (for the rainy days)
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Your camera and photography equipment.
* If you would like to experience shooting with first-class photography equipment, we can provide you with an additional cost.
About the provider
Trekking Hellas Athens
Explore more things to do
Réservez en toute confianceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.