Uranos studios are situated in Ano Potamos, a small, tranquil village with cobbled alleys, white-washed homes and picture-perfect sea views.
Ano Potamos is in Aegiali bay, at the northwestern side of Amorgos island.
Combined with natural stone and wood, all studios and apartments offer unobstructed sea view and are designed to fit their surroundings with the ultimate Aegean white-and-blue color scheme.
If you want to get the most out of Amorgos, choose one of the following activities:
- cooking lessons
- dance lessons
- donkey ride
Check out the activities in detail here.
- from Aegiali port - free of charge
- from Katapola port - extra charge
If you have your own vehicle, ample parking space in front of Uranos Studios is available.
Alternatively, you can take the bus to reach Aegiali, Katapola (the second island's port) and Chora as the bus station is just outside Uranos.
We look forward to welcoming you in Amorgos, the most magical island in Cyclades!
- Arrangements for taxi (cab) services
- Bathroom Amenities
- Boat and bus route information
- Boat rental arrangements for tours
- Car or motorcycle rental arrangements
- Daily change of towels and frequent change of sheets
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Transfer (from / to Aegiali port)
- Hiking trails info
- Laundry (extra charge)
- Luggage storage
- Port Transfer Service (extra charge from Katapola port)
- Provision of map and travel guides
- Psimeni raki (traditional Amorgian liquor) in every room
- Wi-Fi Internet Access (common areas and rooms)
Book your stay with peace of mindCurated list of top-rated hotels across Greece.
Direct booking benefitsBy booking directly through the hotel's booking engine, you'll enjoy exclusive offers, better room selection and personalised service.
Effortless booking & cancellationEasy for you to book your ideal hotel. Simplified cancellation process for a stress-free experience.