Castelli Hotel in Zakynthos, Greece, is an Adults Only boutique Hotel with unique approach to hospitality. Family-run, with beautiful relaxing green surroundings and modern amenities, Castelli combines a unique home-from-home atmosphere with 4-star service!
Honored with significant international recognitions, Castelli is proud to be the “Sustainability Overall Winner” of the 2018 TUI Northern Region Awards!
Castelli is a pioneer eco-friendly hotel, that strives to promote sustainability.
Bridging the boutique holiday feel with our sustainable practices, we try to embrace ecofriendly practices in all our operations, involving our guests and staff members, with sincerity and respect for the local community and the environment.
Our guests are invited to enjoy the nature: we enhance our guests’ experience with varied activities that give our guests the luxury of interacting with the nature!!
What makes Castelli a unique experience:
- “Τhat pampering feeling” inviting you to always plan a holiday with us.
- The privileged carefully designed Swim Up rooms: our Best-selling room type!
- We take our guests’ food experience, sleep experience, unique “sense of place” experience very seriously!
- Pioneer greening practices bond smoothly with modern amenities and professional boutique service
- Our colourful activities: tours at the hotel’s farm and botanical garden, olive harvest picking activities within the hotel’s grounds, homemade treats, vineyard harvest, piano and live music nights, yoga, pilates and stretching classes at the olive grove, aqua fun, scuba* diving, hiking* & biking* tours are only few of the features that colour uniquely our valued guests’ holiday. Our Spa Gazebo* in the olive grove promises relaxation inthe nature.
- We emphasize on Greek food. Our A La Carte restaurant “Eucalyptos” concept is unique for our island, offering a genuine farm to table dining experience, dedicated to Zakynthos’ island’s local dishes and emblematic products. We combine “old” recipes with local wines and contemporary ingredients and herbs.
In 2018 we won the European “Best Hotel-Restaurant Award” by CEUCO, and the National Award of “Quality and Taste” for “Eucalyptos” Local Creative Cuisine, making Zakynthos “heard” for its culinary experience.
Exquisite location: The tranquil resort of Agios Sostis is near the nesting area of the endangered Caretta-Caretta sea-turtles, and close to the cosmopolitan Laganas, and the 9km blonde sandy beach, one of the longest of the Mediterranean: close, yet away from it all!
Pioneer in greening: our building was constructed in an angle shape to preserve Zakynthos’ oldest eucalyptus tree, which existed in our grounds for more than two centuries before the hotel was built. This decision was made in 1989, expressing the consistent “eco-friendly” character that was born together with our establishment!!
Our guests’ evaluation speaks out: “Environmental Practices” rated with 9,8/10 in 2018, and in 2019 our
“Overall holiday experience” with an average of 9,1/10!
Castelli is an ideal holiday destination for couples and adults looking for a relaxing retreat.
We have proudly received important recognitions like:
- TUI Northern Region Awards 2018: Sustainability Award: Overall Winner!
- Honoured with the “Eco-Hotel” Bronze Award by the Scandinavian Greek Travel Awards 2018
- Gold Travelife Award (2010- 2020)
- The Green key (1st hotel in Zakynthos to have been awarded with the Green Key! (2010-2020)
- Environmental Management System as per EN ISO 14001:2015
- Bike Friendly Accreditation 2018-2020
- Platinum Hikers’ Friendly Accreditation 2018-2020
- TUI Environmental Champion 2012 & 2013
- Green Planet Award by KUONI Swiss 2006/2007
- Gold Award 2018 & 2019: “Eucalyptos” Restaurant received the Premium Gold Award by estiatoria.gr for its exceptional local creative cuisine. (First in Zakynthos)
-“Best European Hotel-Restaurant” 2018 By CEUCO
- 11 Guests’ Golden Awards by TUI UK
- Silver Customers’ Choice Award by Apollo (2013)
- Tripadvisor’ s Certificate of Excellence for 2011 - 2020 - Hall of FAME 2017, 2018,2019.
- Quality Selection 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2020 by Holidaycheck.com