- Carefully chosen stops, easy access guarantee and accessible transfer with ramp
- Enjoy the Volcanic island
- See the typical the white houses of Santorini architecture
- Oia and Thira: the two pearls of Santorini
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
You surely know the motive of many postcards. The white, cube-shaped houses of the two main towns Thira and Oia nestle on the slopes of the cliffs above a submarine caldera (crater). From there you have a view of the sea, small islands in the west and beaches of black, red and white lava rocks. Santorini is an island of the Cyclades in the Aegean Sea and was destroyed by a volcanic eruption in the 16th century BC. Chr. destroyed.
This volcanic eruption resulted in today’s rugged breathtaking landscape.
Notes on mobility
Inspected and carefully chosen stops
Easy access guarantee
Accessible transfer with ramp
Assistance pets are allowed
- Accessible transportation with ramp
- Trained driver
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Personal assistance
- Rental of aid equipment
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Personal Assistance
- Aid equipment
Duration: 4 hours
Type: private group tour
Price: up to 4 persons
Pick-up point: from Port or from any hotel
- max. 4 Wheelchairs foldable
- max. 4 Rollator Users
- max. 2 Mobility scooter Users
- max. 2 Electric wheelchair
- In English
- Other languages on request (extra cost may apply)
- Guiding using sign-language on request
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Safety measures applied
Suitability for Level 1 and 2
Réservez en toute confianceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.