- Enjoy one of the most breathtaking sunsets you will ever see.
- Explore one of the world’s most popular UNESCO sites
- See all six monasteries and learn all about their history and myths
- Visit the Byzantine church of the Assumption of Virgin Mary
- Benefit of a value for money trip
- Capture memorable photos in Meteora’s most unique spots
- Pick up/Drop off from your hotel in Kalampaka or Kastraki
- Transfer with a luxury VIP minibus
- English speaking local tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi in the bus
- All taxes included
- We suggest that you bring with you appropriate clothing/footwear, your camera or smartphone and money for the monasteries entrance fees.
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a strict dress code. Men must wear long trousers. Women must wear long skirts and cover their shoulders. *Skirts are also provided at the entrance of each monastery.
About the provider
We are a local travel agency aiming to make your journey to Meteora a truly unforgettable experience.
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.