- Enjoy one of the most breathtaking sunsets you will ever see.
- Explore one of the world’s most popular UNESCO sites
- See all six monasteries and learn all about their history and myths
- Visit the Byzantine church of the Assumption of Virgin Mary
- Benefit of a value for money trip
- Capture memorable photos in Meteora’s most unique spots
Amazing Meteora Sunset, a tour that you don’t want to miss. Our local tour guide knows exactly where to take you in order for you to admire and fully enjoy Meteora’s breathtaking sunset. See all six monasteries and visit one or two of them. Admire the remarkable architecture and natural beauty of this unique landscape. Visit the Byzantine church of the Assumption of Virgin Mary, which is the oldest preserved monument in the whole region of Meteora.
- Pick up/Drop off from your hotel in Kalampaka or Kastraki
- Transfer with a luxury VIP minibus
- English speaking local tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi in the bus
- All taxes included
- We suggest that you bring with you appropriate clothing/footwear, your camera or smartphone and money for the monasteries entrance fees.
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a strict dress code. Men must wear long trousers. Women must wear long skirts and cover their shoulders. *Skirts are also provided at the entrance of each monastery.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.