- Visit a honeybee farm and observe the bees in action from the safety of an observation box.
- Spot the queen bee behind protective glass and learn about local honey.
- Taste delicious honey and homemade honey snacks.
- Explore a picturesque village in the mountains of Naxos.
- Indulge in locally sourced meat delicacies at a charming meat tavern and butcher shop.
Enjoy the chance to visit a honeybee farm, where you will get to observe these amazing creatures at work. In the safety of the observation box, the bees will happily demonstrate how they go about their lives and you and your family can calmly take your time to spot the queen behind the protective glass! Of course, you will learn about local honey particularities from the young and enthusiastic beekeeper and taste his delicious honey and homemade honey snacks.
During this tour you will also visit a beautiful village on the mountains of Naxos, where you will stop at a meat tavern that also operates as the area’s butcher shop as well as a meeting point for the locals. The owners will offer you a variety of locally sourced meat delicacies based on traditional recipes while your escort explains the history behind everything you try. (Vegetarian options are also available, but the meat is definitely a must-try!)
- All food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Private guiding services
- All legal taxes
About the provider
Philema Food Tours
Prenota con fiduciaWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.