Join us for a scenic tour of Oia’s secret spots, and the beauty of the surrounding villages. Discover blue domed whitewashed churches, walk through a picturesque village sculpted into the banks of a ravine, and tour a wine estate while enjoying a wine tasting session of high quality volcanic wines. Your local guide will take you on a journey back in time, through a winding path with stunning panoramic views of Santorini and the deep blue horizon. Follow the footsteps of the affluent merchants of the island, feel the energy of the volcanic caldera, and explore the backroads of Oia. Discover and experience breathtaking villages through the eyes of a local. This walking tour will give you the opportunity to enjoy amazing views, learn about Santorini’s rich history, and visit some of the wonderful little known spots of the greater Oia area.Tour highlights
- Explore gorgeous scenery and discover the hidden treasures of Oia
- Take in panoramic views of outstanding natural beauty
- Stroll through scenic paths, marvel at vineyards and discover timeless terraced gardens
- See the secret spots of Oia and capture postcard perfect pictures
- Visit a traditional winery and taste its award winning wines
- Expert guidance through the settlements of Oia and Finikia
- Complimentary round-trip transfers
- English speaking experienced local walking guide
- Tasting session of 5 unique award-winning wines & local cheese
Availability will be confirmed upon receipt of reservation request.
About the provider
Santorini Walking Tours
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.