- Boat trip around the stunning Melissani Lake, also known as the Cave of the Nymphs
- Crystal-clear brackish water combining archaeology and mythology
- Chance to enjoy the famous Myrtos beach with its turquoise waters and picturesque scenery
- Plenty of time to relax and soak up the sun with a 3 ½ hour swim stop
- Organized beach with snack bar, toilet facilities, changing rooms, lifeguards, sunbeds, and umbrellas available for use.
If you want an unforgettable day on your holiday you must join us for an excursion to explore Melissani Lake and Myrtos Beach.
We start our tour with a boat trip around the Lake known also as the Cave of the Nymphs. During the visit in the underground lake, you can enjoy the crystal-clear brackish water which combines archaeology and mythology. Where the God Pan was indifferent to Melissanthi’s love and from her sorrow she fell in the lake, therefore the lake took her name.
Then our next stop will be the famous Myrtos beach for swimming in the turquoise waters where you will have plenty of time to enjoy the beach and the sun (3 ½ hours swim stop). Myrtos is the most photographed area.
The beach of a thousand colors, is an organized one with a snack bar, toilet facilities, changing rooms, lifeguards, sunbeds and umbrellas which you can make use off.
Entrance fees for Melissani Lake
Schedule : ( Timetable are approximately )
08:45 Pick up from Lassi
09:00 Pick up from Argostoli
09.45 Pick up from Sami
10.00 - 11.00 Melissani
11.30 - 15.00 Myrtos
15.20 – 15.30 Myrtos Photo stop
16.15 Drop off Argostoli
16.30 Drop off Lassi
Explore more things to do
Prenota con fiduciaWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.