- Day cycling adventure on Aegina island, guided by a local
- Explore picturesque city, olive groves, vineyards, pistachios, medieval town, ancient sanctuaries, blue sea, and wonderful views
- Itinerary includes ferry ride from Piraeus, cycling through landscapes, visiting Sanctuaries of Aphaia and Hellanios Zeus, and a hike to Mt. Oros
- Return to Neoclassical town to relax before ferry ride back to Piraeus
Cycling distance of 40 km with moderate difficulty, walking distance of 531m.
During this day cycling adventure near Athens, you explore the beautiful island of Aegina, riding a quality e-bike and guided by a local. Only 1h15min away from the port of Piraeus; the main port of Athens.
A small picturesque neo-classical city, olive groves, vineyards and pistachios, remains of a medieval town on a fortifies hill, ancient sanctuaries of mysterious gods, lost altars, blue sea and wonderful view!
Early in the morning you meet your guide at our offices in the area of Koukaki and pick up your bikes. You ride towards the port of Piraeus and you board to your ferry towards the island of Aegina,where you arrive there after about 1h30min. You go cycling through the beautiful landscapes of the island over hills and along coasts. You visit the Sanctuary of Aphaia and the sanctuary of Hellanios Zeus. . Opportunity for a hike: ascent to Mt. Oros with magnificent view from the chapel on the peak. Eventually you return to the Neoclassical town, where you relax befor taking the ferry back to Piraeus. You ride back to Koukaki.
Cycling: 40 km, +570m / -570m, moderate
Walking: 531 m, +280m/-280m
- Ferry tickets Piraeus - Aegina, Aegina - Piraeus
- Quality e-bike and equipment, from/to Athens downtown
- Tour leader from/to Athens downtown
- Professional liability insurance
- VAT 24% and all taxes
- Meals / snacks / drinks
- Entry fees in museums or sites
- Please, write your height in the comment section, when making the booking.
- The names of all participants are required for the ferry tickets
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.