We will set off with our two-seater sea kayaks from Nydri, to the island of Lefkada and make our way to strikingly beautiful coves and remote beaches of the exotic islets scattered around.
- Explore the caves in Desimi
- Swim in the uninhabited islet of Thilia
- Reach the famous island of Scorpios, once the home of the great Onassis
We will set off with our two-seater sea kayaks from Nydri, on island of Lefkada and make our way to strikingly beautiful coves and remote beaches of the exotic islets scattered around. We will explore the Ionian seabed of beautifulMeganisisnorkelling and swim in the crystal-blue waters of legendarySkorpios. The island of Aristotle Onasis! Finally, we will explore the iconic beauty of the Ionian sea paddling around the uninhabited islets ofMadouriandThilia. Away from the hustle and bustle of tourism.
The dazzling inner archipelago of Lefkada island is considered to be one of the safest seas in the world due to the mild weather conditions. Nydri, Skorpios, Meganisi, Full Day is ideal for active travellers who seek authentic destinations off the beaten path!A wonderful sea adventure awaits us full of beautiful images to take back home!
Sea Kayak Tour distance of: 8 Miles
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Snorkelling gear
- Greek traditional snack
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
You should bring with you:
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.