- Stop at the monastery of St. Gerassimos in Kefalonia
- Tour the impressive Drogorati Cave outside of Sami
- Explore Melissani Lake and Cave by boat
- Lunch in the town of Agia Efimia
- Drive to Myrtos Bay, one of Kefalonia's famous beaches
- Visit to Argostoli, the capital city of Kefalonia
- Ferry ride back to the port in Zakynthos at around 7:00 PM
45-minute drive to the port of Ag Nicholas in Skinari to meet the ferryboat for about one-hour ride.
Stop at the monastery of St. Gerassimos, considered one of the most sacred pilgrimages in Kefalonia and situated under the imposing Mount Ainos.
Tour to the impressive Drogorati Cave, located outside of Sami, with its fine stalactites and stalagmites - experts estimate that the cave is about 150 million years old! A natural balcony was created in 1953 from an earthquake, which overlooks a chamber of about 100 square metres of floor space, making it possible to hold concerts for up to 500 people.
Tour to Melissani Lake and Cave. Explore by boat the cave's stalactites, which are over 20,000 years old. Following a roof cave-in, an impressive sight has been created causing the colours of the water to be reflected onto the walls of the cave.
Lunch will be at the town of Agia Efimia, a wonderful town with a small harbour.
Drive towards Myrtos Bay, one of Kefalonia's most famous beaches, for a photo-stop.
Visit to Argostoli, the capital city of Kefalonia, will be an opportunity for refreshments, relaxing in the square or taking a walk to explore the town before reboarding the bus.
The ferry will arrive back at the port in Zakynthos at about 7:00 PM.
- Door to door pick up and drop off from your hotel within 10km from Laganas port.
- VIP Mini-Bus transfer
- Personal expenses
- SEMI PRIVATE TRIP -MAXIMUM 10 PEOPLE
- DEPARTURE 07.00 | ARRIVAL 20.00
- Pickup included from your hotel within 10km from Laganas port . Remote locations will be served on request for an extra cost. The price of the transfer depends on the distance between the hotel and the port and is charged only after consultation with the customer. After your reservation you will receive a message informing you of the transfer charge, and the time of departure.
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.