Some significant places of your visit:
- The Parthenon
- The Temple of Olympian Zeus
- The Theatre of Dionysos
- The Odeon of Herodes Atticus
Aside from the above sights, you will walk through Athens and admire some of its most famous buildings. These include the Greek parliament in Syntagma Square and the stunning architectural style of Plaka neighborhood.
Our half-day experience starts late in the afternoon at the Monastiraki square.
There will be a local guide waiting for you until you are ready to start the tour.
During this time, you will have the opportunity to learn more about ancient Athens
and its culture as you pass by archeological places. Get a taste of the city’s nightlife and
taste some very flavorful cocktails if you wish.
- Walk through the most popular streets of Athens
- Get to know the ancient culture and architecture
- Gaze at the beautiful scenery of Athens from the Acropolis top
- Stroll around the city and live the Athenian nightlife
About the provider
The Kase Project
Explore more things to do
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.