The sun sets. The sun rises. You’re still here in Meteora on this extraordinary overnight adventure. Greet the day under history’s most magnificent geological mysteries.
At a Glance
- Experience Meteora independently
- Enjoy a value for money two days trip
- Explore one of the world’s most popular UNESCO sites
- Visit all six monasteries
- Learn all about Meteora’s history directly from the locals
- Roundtrip train tickets from Athens to Meteora
- Accommodation at a 3 or 4 star hotel (including breakfast)
- Includes our Amazing Meteora Sunset tour
- Includes one tour or activity of your choice
- Pick up/Drop off from Kalampaka’s train station and your hotel in Kalampaka
- English speaking local tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi in the bus
- All taxes included
- We suggest that you bring with you appropriate clothing/footwear, your camera or smartphone and money for the monasteries entrance fees.
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a strict dress code. Men must wear long trousers. Women must wear long skirts and cover their shoulders. *Skirts are also provided at the entrance of each monastery.
- Important Notice: After the booking’s confirmation you will receive the train's roundtrip (Athens to Meteora) e-tickets to your email. Please don't forget that you should get to the Central Railway Station of Athens (Stathmos Larissis) and travel to Kalampaka with the 07:20 train on your own. Our tour leader will be waiting for you at Kalampaka's train station holding a signboard with your name.