- Taste your way through Corfu Town on a guided food walking tour
- Enjoy sampling a number of Corfu's specialties including classic Corfiot dishes, Noumboulo Fumicado and Kumquat
- As well as local food, learn about Corfu’s history and famous sights
- Private tours ensures lots of personalized attention
Meet your food-loving guide at the Old Fortress in Corfu Town and set off on a delicious Private Food Walking tour!
Your Corfu culinary adventure starts with a traditional Greek breakfast in a small, family-run bakery in the heart of Corfu Town. Taste the most delicious Greek pies including Cheese Pie and Bougatsa (Greek custard pie with phyllo) accompanied by a refreshing Gingerbeer- Corfu's most popular soft drink and a legacy of the British!
With your local guide at your side, stroll the maze of narrow alleys of Corfu Town, soak up the vibrant city's atmosphere and see the city through the eyes of a local! Taste the famous Kumquat sweets and liqueur - Corfu’s signature drink- and pop into a traditional grocery store to try local cold cuts including Noumboulo Fumicado- Corfu’s famous smoked pork filet- along with a mix of Greek cheeses. Along the way, you will also have the chance to discover the history behind the top attractions of Corfu including the Old Fortress, the Palace of St. Michael and St.George, the Liston, the Town Hall and the Jewish Quarter.
Continue your tour with a delicious lunch in a local taverna in the heart of Corfu Town! Indulge in Corfu’s favorite recipes including Sofrito and Pastitsada, along with a glass of ouzo. Lunch will be filling but there is also some room for dessert! Round off your tour with the most delicious ice cream in Corfu's most renowned pastry shop.
Finish your tour with a full stomach, a great understanding of Corfu’s history & culture and wonderful memories!
- Private Corfu Food Walking Tour
- All food tastings
- All taxes
- Meeting Point: Entrance of the Old Fortress (Corfu Town)
- Suggested meeting time: 10:00 am or 6.00 pm but flexible to start any time you wish.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please note that the standard language for all our tours is English. Other languages can be provided upon request.
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is not included in the price but can be arranged at an extra cost.
About the provider
Explore more things to do
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.