- Enjoy the famous beaches of Mykonos such as Psarou, Platis Gialos, Paradise, Super Paradise, Paranga, and Kalo Livadi, known for their exceptional beauty and vibrant atmosphere
- Discover hidden gems along the southern coastline, accessible only by boat, offering a more serene and private experience
- Indulge in the lively beach bars, restaurants, and clubs that dot the island, frequented by celebrities from around the world
- Escape to the secluded Dragonissi island, marvel at the crystal blue turquoise waters and impressive underwater caves, and enjoy an unforgettable swim
- Complete your day trip by witnessing a breathtaking sunset at sea as you return to Mykonos in the afternoon, making memories to last a lifetime
Our Private Day Cruise to Mykonos South Coast offers you the unique opportunity to explore the famous beaches of the island in a luxurious and fun way!
A known myth that exists about Mykonos is that under its imposing rocky formations, the legendary Giants are buried that were killed by Hercules during the Great Fight of Giants "Gigantomachy". These rocks create a particular geographical relief, which is influenced by the winds blowing in the area, known as "annual winds" or "meltemia". This results in the southern beaches being protected from the winds, and thus attracting visitors to the island.
The beaches of Mykonos are totally intertwined with the island's global reputation, as both quality and number are something you do not encounter on any other island of the Cyclades and beyond! Psarou, Platis Gialos, Kalo Livadi, Paraga, Super Paradise are some of those that are indissolubly linked to the most beautiful memories of those who visited Mykonos. They feature plenty of restaurants, clubs, open beach bars, hosting numerous celebrities from around the world.
The southern coastline has stunning beaches that are accessible only by boat, making it ideal for swimming, relaxation and private fun. The culmination of this beauty is the deserted Dragonissi, located near the southeastern coast of Mykonos.
Moving from west to east on the south coast of Mykonos, we visit the world-famous beaches such as Psarou, Platis Gialos, Paradise, Super Paradise, Paranga, Kalo Livadi, Kalafatis.
On the beaches we find famous beach bars, restaurants, clubs, some of which have marinas and access points so it is easy to make a stop to have your coffee or a drink while enjoying the entertainment that Mykonos is famous for.
In case you want moments of relaxation, you can swim in quiet bays and small beaches, enjoying the amenities on our boat.
Experience the excellence by visiting Dragonisi, which impresses with its crystal blue turquoise waters and the impressive rocks that create small underwater caves. The scenery is unprecedented, while the waters are magnetizing the visitor for a swim.
If the excursion is daily, returning to Mykonos in the afternoon, you will enjoy the sunset at sea.
Included in the tour:
- Fresh fruit & snacks (*not included in the 3 hours private cruise)
- Cool Beverages (soft drinks - cocktails, water, juices)
- Wi-Fi internet connection,
- Snorkelling equipment
- Beach towels
- Multilingual Captain
Not included in the tour:
- Premium drinks
- Entry fees
- Private Guide
- Additional hostess
- Alcohol beverages
- Transfer Service
Departure from Ornos in Mykonos.
Our newly acquired fleet is made up of high-speed inflatable boats of 9-11 meters in length, with a maximum capacity of 9 people. Our professional, well-experienced staff is ready to assist and accommodate any query, concerning the trip, you might have and make sure you live a unique and unforgettable experience with safety.
- Rent a Seabob - jet (water-toy)
- Meal in the restaurant "Spilia".
- Alcohol beverages
- Premium drinks (Champagne/malt,...)
- Additional hostess
Explore more things to do
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.