- Tour the Organic Farm and learn about sustainable farming methods and techniques while discovering the story and people behind the project
- Enjoy a stroll through the veggie gardens, picking fresh, organic vegetables and connecting with nature
- Participate in a 3-hour cooking class led by local chefs, learning to create traditional dishes using organic produce and the farm's extra virgin olive oil
- Savor your gastronomic creations with a full local lunch in the ancient olive grove, accompanied by organic wine and unique homemade drinks
Join us for a 4-hour guided tour of the farm, veggie picking and a Greek cooking class!
You will visit an Organic Farm located in a very small village, 150km (90 mi) from Kalamata in Laconia region towards to Sparta.
The Organic Farm produces also olive oil and wine, strictly through sustainable farming practices and techniques. It also operates as a retreat, offering unique experiences, close to nature.Mama's flavours team always tries to respond to your requests within two hours or less!
March to November, excluding Thursdays and Greek official holidays.
March to October for veggie picking
Part 1: Short tour of the Organic Farm & veggie picking
Start off with a guided tour by the owners around the facilities of the Organic Farm. You’ll find out all about our sustainable farming methods and techniques at the Organic Farm.
You’ll also discover the story and the people behind this great idea. Enjoy also a stroll around the veggie gardens and pick fresh, organic veggies and feel closer to nature than ever!
Part 2: Organic Farm to table Cooking class
Learn how to make delicious traditional meals during a 3-hour cooking class. Assisted by local chefs, who’ll share their experience with you, you’ll get to create 2 appetizers, one main dish and one dessert, using organic produce and the extra virgin olive oil of the Farm.
Part 3: Full Local Lunch
Enjoy your gastronomic creations through a mouthwatering full lunch in the ancient olive grove. All meals are accompanied by the organic wine from the vineyards and unique drinks, such as a very own homemade lemonade.
- Cooking class & farm to table full lunch & drinks
- Greek local delicacies
- Local host / local chef throughout the experiences
- All taxes
- Visit to the Women Cooperative (depending on availability and upon request)
- Tips & gratuities (optional)
- Transfer services may be provided upon request and at an extra charge
- Transfer is needed to visit the Organic farm which is located in a small village in Laconia, 2 hours away from Kalamata towards to Sparta. Please inform us if you have your own vehicle. In other case, we can arrange it with our partners at an extra cost.
- Availability: Monday to Sunday, excluding Greek official holidays.
- The Wine and Olive oil tasting experience may be combined with a full lunch upon request, depending on availability and at an extra charge.
- Both experiences may be enriched with accommodation in the Organic farm upon request and at an extra charge.
- Meeting point and time: In front of the Port Authority Offices in Kalamata at 08.30 a.m.
- Languages: English & Greek. Other languages can be provided at an extra charge.
- Family friendly.
- Wheelchair accessible 80%.
Payment & booking
- Bookings: In order to organize your experience in the best way, the booking and the full payment must be made the latest 7 days before the scheduled date.
- For bookings less than 7 days and for last minute requests, please contact us via email to check availability.
- When the booking and the transaction are completed the experience is officially confirmed by Mama's flavours through email.
- All payments can be made through our booking engine, bank transfer (you can contact us via email for this option) or Paypal.
- Cash is not accepted.
Explore more things to do
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.