On this sunset kayak and snorkel adventure in Santorini, you will visit black, white and red beaches. Enter magnificent sea caves, swim and snorkel. Your tour comes with a round-trip transfer to and from your lodging point and an expert guide who will capture and share panoramic views of the sunset and setting for you as you visit and pass places like Akrotiri Lighthouse, Red Beach and Kampia Beach. Your excursion also covers a savory dinner in a traditional tavern making it the ideal adventure for thrill-seekers and foodies alike.
At a Glance
There are not many places in Santorini for enjoying a quiet and peaceful sunset. So how about sitting in your kayak and seeing the sun slowly disappearing into the sea while listening to the sound of the waves ! Chills guaranteed !
Start off your sea adventure at the black beach of Mesa Pigadia and paddle off into the sunset as you pass by the iconic White Beach and Red Beach. Each beach’s name is synonymous with the color of its rocks. White cliffs on White Beach and red volcanic rocks on the Red Beach. Continue your tour to Kampia Beach for a 45 min break. Go snorkeling to explore the marine life in the crystalline waters of the Aegean Sea. Sea urchin, starfish and even sea if you’re lucky. Then, head to a family-run traditional Greek taverna where you’ll dine on a delicious snack.
Head back in your kayak and continue your adventure west as you approach Black Mountain and the Akrotiri Lighthouse. A 19th-century lighthouse that overlooks the Aegean Sea and serves as a guiding light for sea vessels. This is where you will get to experience one of the most epic sunsets of your life. Conclude your tour as you paddle back to Mesa Pigadia to enjoy a delicious dinner dining in a traditional taverna before heading back on a comfortable scenic ride to your lodging destination.Whether you’re looking for a scenic excursion or a water-filled adventure activity, this exciting tour offers the best of both worlds.
- The most epic sunset of your life
- Be surprised by the variety of colors of the Black Beach, White Beach and Red Beach
- The incredible rock formations of the Black Mountain
- Entering sea caves and Snorkeling in pristine waters
- Delicious dinner in a traditional tavern
- Convenient roundtrip transportation to & from your hotel
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English Speaking Guide
- BCU Certified Guides
- Sea kayak equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
You should bring with you:
- A swimming suit
- A towel
- A hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Flip flops or water shoes
- Dry Clothes
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.